Contribute
Register

PLEASE HELP! Keyboard and Mouse not working after Unibeast Install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :crazy:

Yosemite 10.10.3 (r2679 CAMALEÓN)
GIGABYTE B85M - HD3 LGA 1150Intel Core i5 - 4590 LGA 1150GIGABYTE GEFORCE GTX 960 (NVIDIA)
4 GB RAM DDR3
Install driver for GeForce GTX 960 2GB and recognized
Restart PC and the keyboard does not work, reboot again and leave the black screen.
What's going on? any solution? thanks

The GA-Z87X-UD3H is one the few motherboards that has no USB2.0 ports on the rear IO panel. There are three USB2.0 headers on the motherboard that should be brought out to the front panel or to a rear PCI slot with an optional cable. Your USB Keyboard and mouse will most likely work correctly from these ports.

It would be interesting if someone would check this and report back.

Good modding,
neil

If your keyboard always works in Clover (while in boot menu of a macOS installer USB stick), yet sometimes fails to work when you get to the macOS login screen, make sure you have EHCI/XHCI Hand-off set to Enabled in BIOS. Fixed the issue for me under Sierra on a 6-series (Intel H61) motherboard.

Copy PS/2 controller kext in Clover/kexts/10.11 so the driver loads with FakeSMC and networking kexts.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/resources/voodoops2controller.288/

i know this is an old post but i have VoodooPS2Controller in a folder. How do i add that to the USB installer? i dont see the white "lego looking" box that is the kext. I also cant get my keyboard and mouse working. The USB boot works well until i get to the language selection. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back