Contribute
Register

Please help ? i really want and like mac os!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
windows
CPU
dualcore 2.5ghz
Graphics
atiradeon
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi i read your guide,saw video about snow leopard 10.6 os for pc , but im not shure if it can work for my pc ill send u microsoft excell(i put it in microsoft word now) file if u can see it please its what i got from pc shop when i bought the pc , i deleted some things like keyboard mouse from it .... Thank you verry much :)

PC BUILD
B E T A K O M E R C
B e s t B u y
INTEL CPU CELERON DUALCORE E3400, 2.60 GHZ Price(piece)
motherboard MSI/ECS G41-P23 INTEL S.775, QuadCore, DDR3 40e
Processor INTEL CPU Celeron DualCore E3400, 2.60 GHz 40e
Ram Transcend/RC 2GB DDR3 PC1333 24e
Hard disk Hitachi 500GB 16MB 8.9ms 7200rpm SATAII 38e
GraphicCard MSI ATI Radeon 5450 1GB/DDR3,/DVI/HDMI/VGA 52e
Monitor LG/ASUS 22" 2240 Full HD 1920/1080, 5ms / 35 moth warranty 120e
DVDRW LG/Samsung DVD R Super Multi 22X, SATA

Hi there Aofthel, looks to me like everything in your build is okay. but double check your motherboard and cpu by simply searching their exact name in the search bar here on tonymac. For your graphics card, i suggest going with a Nvidia graphics card. They are known to be quite a bit easier to work with especially for a first time build. I suggest a nvidia gt 640 because it fits in your price range and is known to work rather well. By the way, what power supply are you using? I noticed you did not list one and it is quite an important part of the build. I suggest the corsair CX430. it is about $50 (e37.83) other than that, it looks like a decent budget hack. Good luck:thumbup:

Hi there Aofthel, looks to me like everything in your build is okay. but double check your motherboard and cpu by simply searching their exact name in the search bar here on tonymac. For your graphics card, i suggest going with a Nvidia graphics card. They are known to be quite a bit easier to work with especially for a first time build. I suggest a nvidia gt 640 because it fits in your price range and is known to work rather well. By the way, what power supply are you using? I noticed you did not list one and it is quite an important part of the build. I suggest the corsair CX430. it is about $50 (e37.83) other than that, it looks like a decent budget hack. Good luck:thumbup:
MSI motherboards have never been known to have very good compatibility for hackintoshing. Why not get a used DS3H and go with a modernt ivy bridge celeron?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back