Graphics
nvidea
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
ok im using OS X Snow leopard... i download mountain lion, and when running UbiBeast to create a start up and clean install for my hakintosh pc, it would not let me....ERROR saying something like ''Cant find Mountain Lion app''
Im new to this staff. please help if anyone can. i looked at videos and tutorials how to do it, but im stuck at ERROR saying someting like ''Cant find Mountain Lion app'':confused:

ok im using OS X Snow leopard... i download mountain lion, and when running UbiBeast to create a start up and clean install for my hakintosh pc, it would not let me....ERROR saying something like ''Cant find Mountain Lion app''
Im new to this staff. please help if anyone can. i looked at videos and tutorials how to do it, but im stuck at ERROR saying someting like ''Cant find Mountain Lion app'':confused:
Is the mountain lion installer in your applications folder?

yes its there

DO YOU THINK I CAN DOWNLOAD ML APP .u t*****t AND PLACE IT TO APP FOLDER, U THINK IT WILL WORK OR I HAVE TO BUY IT IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK

Last edited by a moderator:
DO YOU THINK I CAN DOWNLOAD ML APP .u t*****t AND PLACE IT TO APP FOLDER, U THINK IT WILL WORK OR I HAVE TO BUY IT IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK

You have to buy it... at $20 why wouldn't you. This site does not tolerate piracy. You should read the rules: http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

Any use, discussion, links to or mentions of a pre-built VM, t*****t, distribution, downloaded, copied, cloned, hacked or modified installer of the operating system will result in an instant ban and account deletion. Piracy is ILLEGAL and NOT TOLERATED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea you are 100% correct. I did buy it and it worked. Thank you all for help.

ok can i use hakintash to make this bootable usb, cuz its not working for some reason, u updated snow leopard to latest version, download mountain lion from app store and it just doesn't wanna go thru. 2013-03-06-037.jpg
DO I NEED TO USE REAL MAC OS OR I CAN USE MY HAKINTASH TO TO THIS USB.

yea you are 100% correct. I did buy it and it worked. Thank you all for help.

:confused: Actually it didn't work, error come up again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back