Nvidia Quadro K4000 3072 MB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. SE
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi
I have had great help in getting Mavericks installed but now am totally stuck. I have spent every waking hour since Monday -- thats 4 full days trying to get a working hackintosh.

My issue now is three fold, in order of importance

1) No Ethernet or wireless connection -- SL ethernet worked fine.
2) Can't boot into OS directly, have to use Unibeast
3) Need my Nvidia Quadro 4700K as soon as possible and don't have clue as to what to do.

I am a real noob at this stuff, and am just about at the end of my tether, despite the great help. I really do not want to have to go to windows but unless I can get some understandable help I am lost.

Sorry to sound like I am whinging. I have spent hours trolling the posts, and other sites, googling everything I can think of and nothing I can find either makes sense to me, or has worked.

I am familiar with using terminal from my Linux days, so if commands are needed I can handle that. Not sure about installing Kexts could use some direction there.

System is

Intel I7-4770K CPU @ 3.5Ghz
Nvidia Quadro K4000/PCIe/SSE2
One 120 Gb ssd To take system
Two 3TB HDD
ASUS Maximus V1 Hero Motherboard

Hope someone can help me.
Doug

I have had trouble with internet after restarts (different motherboard). Try deleting the connection in system preferences and shutting down and powering up a few times and see if you get internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back