Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
z170
CPU
i7-6700k
Graphics
980ti
My rig is i7-6700k 4.0, gtx980 Ti. 16gb ram. Hp 750-170se mother board.
I can't get on the xhci hand off because HP said that their Bios version doesn't have it.
ANy helps please. Thank you
image1-jpg.198487

Last edited by a moderator:
My XPS 8900 did same thing. I fixed mine by using USB Fix Ownership in Clover.

I fix the USB ownership and now it load for 10% with the apple logo icon then Hang again. Please help

Sorry Can't help much more thats all it took for me. I used the unibeast to create my install usb.

I disable the gtx980ti graphic card and use my integral intel Hd graphic card with fixusbownership and it get me through the installation. But I can't get into the set up part. Can't do any step with the post installation

How did you get there? Is this in VM? If not, why is it in Legacy Mode?

I was able to setup using nv_disable=1 and fixusb ownership. i was still plugged into gtx-745 it worked but flickered real bad till i installed the webdrivers then turned off nv_disable.

My PC is totally different than yours also. Do you know if anyone has done this on your PC. Their was very few on my xps-8900 and theirs were configured differently.

How did you get there? Is this in VM? If not, why is it in Legacy Mode?

I was wondering the same but fix usb ownership fixed it for me although different pc. Might be due to our PC not being supported and not having the xhci bios setting.

After finish the installation, I can't do any step in POST to Complete OS X El Capitan setup. I choose my El Capitan drive but it go about 50% process bar then reboot again. Can't get any far :(

whats last entry in verbose mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back