Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
RX 480
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all,

I am resorting to opening this thread because I have tried searching this forum and troubleshooting this intermittent problem and none of them have worked.

The hack boots up fine most of the time and 100% of the time after rebooting after this error. It is experienced maybe 10% of the time in Verbose Mode and in normal boot the "prohibited" sign is seen when it occurs.

Please see the pic below.

I understand this is an error related to the prelinked kernel becoming defunct. I found a "fix" that describes using a correct slide value, which I calculated by booting into the Clover UEFI shell and running memmap, finding the correct available N Pages hex value and using a hex calculator with the formula as per this guide: https://github.com/wmchris/DellXPS15-9550-OSX/blob/10.13/Additional/slide_calc.md

It did not work.

Can anyone help me with this? Specs:

i7-8700
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5
32GB DDR4-3200
GTX 1050

Cheers :)

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-21 at 10.48.49.jpeg

The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you. They are only for listing components and details of your primary system you are seeking assistance for or your latest system. Since they are viewable under you avatar they need to kept as small as possible.

Update your profile with your current build, following this link will redirect you to your profile. When asking questions on a build and you are currently working on. Update your profile before asking the question.

Curious/\/\ac

Update your profile with your current build, following this link will redirect you to your profile. When asking questions on a build and you are currently working on. Update your profile before asking the question.

Curious/\/\ac

Problem is, this isn't my build. It's a build I built for a friend. I listed the build components in the OP. Do I still need to list them in my profile?

The build in my profile IS my current build.

Problem is, this isn't my build. It's a build I built for a friend. I listed the build components in the OP. Do I still need to list them in my profile?

The build in my profile IS my current build.

This is why you need to have your account updated.

The Rules said:
  • Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you. They are only for listing components and details of your primary system you are seeking assistance for or your latest system. Since they are viewable under you avatar they need to kept as small as possible.
Curious/\/\ac

Could you upload a picture of your driversUEFI folder as well as your kexts folder. Upload your config.plist from /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist

Curious/\/\ac

I understand this is an error related to the prelinked kernel becoming defunct. I found a "fix" that describes using a correct slide value, which I calculated by booting into the Clover UEFI shell and running memmap, finding the correct available N Pages hex value and using a hex calculator with the formula as per this guide: https://github.com/wmchris/DellXPS15-9550-OSX/blob/10.13/Additional/slide_calc.md
Did you already try with a different memory fix driver?
Remove the slide value a change the memory fix driver to AptioMemoryFix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back