Contribute
Register

Please give me some instructions, how i can install mac on my pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Gaming SLI
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Intel UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Main-board= Gigabyte G41MT-S2
Processor= Pentium(R) Dual Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00 GHz
Ram= 4GB
Graphics card= Zotac Nvidia Geforce 210

Now wanted to install mac os in my pc. But how I dot it? please give me advice that how it possible.
Thanks

Main-board= Gigabyte G41MT-S2
Processor= Pentium(R) Dual Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00 GHz
Ram= 4GB
Graphics card= Zotac Nvidia Geforce 210

Now wanted to install mac os in my pc. But how I dot it? please give me advice that how it possible.
Thanks
You will have difficulty, but can be done. First, your audio is unsupported - you will have to try different versions of VoodooHDA until you find one that will work. Second, your NIC is unsupported, so you will need some networking card to get on-line. Third, you need a USB keyboard and mouse as PS/2 is not supported.

In BIOS, there is no way I can see from the manual to set SATA ports to AHCI, but maybe it will work if you just set it on Auto. You will need to first set optimum defaults, then enable USB mouse and keyboard. Enable C2,C3, set the first init display to PEG (or PCI - may be called either), check the power management page and make sure ACPI Suspend is set to S3, the HPET is enabled and is set for 64 bit. I would also go ahead and disable the serial and parallel ports if you are not needing them.

Follow guide http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2010/04/iboot-multibeast-install-mac-os-x-on.html to install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back