Register

Please Check My Components :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your case is cute.

MacAspirer said:
Your case is cute.

Inexpensive it isn't tacky and it gets the job done. :p

New development every second boot it seems that it takes a little longer to locate the memory in the first boot sequence and then Chimera fails to load, I have to hit my reset button to get the Mac to boot up normally? does anyone know what the cause of this could be?

Did you try resetting BIOS to Optimal Settings...

Dont't forget to reset IDE back to AHCI...

Bobcat86 said:

I unplugged my external backup drive and that seemed to help... But I don't understand why that would cause a problem, I made sure it was part of the bootable options.

crspangenberg said:
Bobcat86 said:

I unplugged my external backup drive and that seemed to help... But I don't understand why that would cause a problem, I made sure it was part of the bootable options.

Are connected to USB 3.0 ?

N0 USB 2.0 in the Rear

I don't know if you noticed but there are also 2 USB 3.0 ports in the rear, they are blue colored...

BTW I checked out your Antec ONE case and it's really nice for the price. So I decided to order one, because I'm starting a low budget build...

Bobcat86 said:
I don't know if you noticed but there are also 2 USB 3.0 ports in the rear, they are blue colored...

BTW I checked out your Antec ONE case and it's really nice for the price. So I decided to order one, because I'm starting a low budget build...

Yeah I did notice those, and no I only have the USB's plugged into 2.0 Ports. And thank you yeah the case worked out well, some of it is a little cheesy, but It works, I took some pictures of it when I unboxed it and if you want me to email them to you let me know.

I"m afraid I can't help you with the USB boot issue, as I don't boot from USB other than to install OSX from key.

BTW, I bought IOgear GBU421W6 USB Bluetooth and am using with Apple Magic Mouse without any issues. It even properly wakes up from sleep, which seems to be an issue with other models. $12.99 @ BestBuy Canada...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back