Graphics
HD4000/Nvidia660m-hybrid
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have almost tried everything including installing 7850 kexts and that reduced my screen to 3mb and 1024x768 madness otherwise it will just come up as 7xxx in system profile. I was wondering does anyone have a method that would work like when the 6870 had issues? I would just like a kext or an extra folder that would help this issue I have the trusty Sandy Bridge i7 2600k with a gigabyte z68 motherboard. Can someone please give me a solution that would work, I looked around and find things that just do not work and corrupt my install and have to clone back all over again. I wanted to get back into Logic x and just want to have at least 2 screens and a fully working 7850 or is there any mid range gpu that will work out of box without all the hassles like when I used the 5770 vapor back in the day and worked excellent. Thank you..

I have almost tried everything including installing 7850 kexts and that reduced my screen to 3mb and 1024x768 madness otherwise it will just come up as 7xxx in system profile. I was wondering does anyone have a method that would work like when the 6870 had issues? I would just like a kext or an extra folder that would help this issue I have the trusty Sandy Bridge i7 2600k with a gigabyte z68 motherboard. Can someone please give me a solution that would work, I looked around and find things that just do not work and corrupt my install and have to clone back all over again. I wanted to get back into Logic x and just want to have at least 2 screens and a fully working 7850 or is there any mid range gpu that will work out of box without all the hassles like when I used the 5770 vapor back in the day and worked excellent. Thank you..

The 7xxx thing is just cosmetic - The card still works :

http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/171291-radeon-compatibility-guide-ati-amd-graphics-cards.html

no dual screen support I tried and does not work for 2 monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back