Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
xx
CPU
i5
Graphics
GTX 660
I have seen people on youtube etc. playing games on their hackintosh,
but I have never been able to do that properly on my own machine. I have a ASUS EX-GTX1070, with the latest Nvidia web drivers installed and running. It's recognizing the GPU in "About My Mac" so I guess it is as correctly installed as it can be.

With said that: I have never been able to do that. I mean, the graphic is laggy, and I have veery low fps in ex. CSGO.
I am using MultiBeast, and that's it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 20.03.28.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 20.03.28.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 76
Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen people on youtube etc. playing games on their hackintosh,
but I have never been able to do that properly on my own machine. I have a ASUS EX-GTX1070, with the latest Nvidia web drivers installed and running. It's recognizing the GPU in "About My Mac" so I guess it is as correctly installed as it can be.

With said that: I have never been able to do that. I mean, the graphic is laggy, and I have veery low fps in ex. CSGO.
I am using MultiBeast, and that's it.
moved to graphics

I have a MSI GTX 1070 and no slowdown on my games with ultra settings/1080p via HDMI, even on the most demanding titles. Only some glitches in some games like Alien Isolation due to web drivers or something else (shaders/shadows/bad code from Feral/Nvidia/Apple...).

However, I do not have CSGO so I cannot compare.

Use "Unigine Valley" benchmark to see what happens, if it is laggy you have a problem somewhere with your graphic setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back