Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I have a build with i5-7500 & HD630 and with Mojave I get a purple/pinkish tint all over the screen. It's not a connection problem, considering that the same build works on HS with the same monitor on same cable. I even switched the color profiles from settings and it didn't work too. I used the EFI from @flexrac, the system boots up but the screen still show a pink tint. I also tried to switch between SMBIOSes, but it didn't help (currently tried 14,1 - 14,2 - 18,1 - 18,2), the only change was the lack of flickering not using the 18,2 SMBIOS. I'm attaching my Clover folder, along with just the config.plist, plus the photo and screenshot of the screen.

OUTPUT:
View media item 191068
SCREENSHOT:
View media item 191069

Attachments

• Clover.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 123
  • config.plist
    7.4 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
The screen shot looks fine to me but the photo has a tint.
This implies that the hardware and OS is working normally but the viewer is not seeing precisely what the system is outputting for whatever reason.
This is further complicated because the user will not see the differences between the two images.
The OP should compare the two images using another device.

try removing the IG platform id and let clover manage it.
Done, but didn't help. The fact I don't actually understand is that during the loading the display is just fine, the background is black and the apple is white. Just at a certain point the screen becomes pink. I took a look in verbose, and the screen becomes pink right when the verbose ends and the final loading (the short one after verbose) starts.

I have a build with i5-7500 & HD630 and with Mojave I get a purple/pinkish tint all over the screen. It's not a connection problem, considering that the same build works on HS with the same monitor on same cable.
Would you try 2 things;
1. turn the monitor off and back on after a few seconds
2. sleep the mac, turn off the monitor, wake the mac, turn on the monitor.

try whatevergreen - boot-arg
allows enforcing 24-bit mode on unsupported displays (-rad24)

or
http://resxtreme.com

but resxtreme is freeware, you only need to set it once, you can delete the apps.
That's even better:). Never tried it though. . Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back