Contribute
Register

Perfectly working Sierra installation. GA-Z170-D3H, i7 Skylake, 32GB RAM, (iMac 14,2) (Success)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect guide, thanks to you Ive installed the Hac much faster than the regular Win10 with all its drivers for everything :thumbup:

One ISSUE though. When I turn the computer off, it seems to be turning off, screen comes off, fans comes off but after a little while the computer starts turning on all over again and I am at back at my login to the os x system. Any suggestion?
Thank you very much!

Glad it helped!
I seldom power my machine off. It just goes to sleep, but I have noticed the same issue when I do power it off. I’m still trying to work it out. Right now I press the hard power down button on the case when the BIOS screen appears.

Glad it helped!
I seldom power my machine off. It just goes to sleep, but I have noticed the same issue when I do power it off. I’m still trying to work it out. Right now I press the hard power down button on the case when the BIOS screen appears.
That seems like an option but everything I put my Hac to sleep the LAN stops to work. You dont have this issue?

That seems like an option but everything I put my Hac to sleep the LAN stops to work. You dont have this issue?
Nope. I don’t have that issue. That would suck. What stops? Ethernet or WiFi? Or both? Can you ping your router?

Nope. I don’t have that issue. That would suck. What stops? Ethernet or WiFi? Or both? Can you ping your router?
Not sure what you mean by pinging router, but I have Ethernet only. But I found out a way to properly shutdown machine. I just need to unplug every usb external drive I have connected to the Hac and it will just shut down like a baby. So I suppose thats the issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back