Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> [ PCI Configuration end, Bridges 4, devices 12 ] - Catalina Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done, unfortunately still nothing. I bought a video card (RX 570), I hope to resolve the issue with this card.

Hello everyone! I finally solved it! It was enough for me to connect a video card (in my case XRX RX570).

Thanks a lot to everyone for helping me. :headbang::clap::headbang::clap:

Nice! What else did you do? Is your iGPU disabled in BIOS or do you have it running headless?

Nice! What else did you do? Is your iGPU disabled in BIOS or do you have it running headless?

Yes I have disabled the igpu.
It works perfectly!

What SMBIOS are you using? because if you use one that relies on Intel Quicksync (iGPU HW acceleration) you're gonna have issues with Finder quicklook and video encoding/decoding.

What SMBIOS are you using? because if you use one that relies on Intel Quicksync (iGPU HW acceleration) you're gonna have issues with Finder quicklook and video encoding/decoding.

Tomorrow (I'm Italian, it's night now) I share my EFI. For now still no problem. :thumbup:

Tomorrow (I'm Italian, it's night now) I share my EFI. For now still no problem. :thumbup:

Hi Namok, Here my EFI Folder :)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.6 MB · Views: 57
You must update WhateverGreen to 1.3.9 and Lilu to 1.4.4

Then, you can rename attached file to config.plist and put in your EFI/Clover folder

Attachments

• config-marva.plist
    7.4 KB · Views: 77
You must update WhateverGreen to 1.3.9 and Lilu to 1.4.4

Then, you can rename attached file to config.plist and put in your EFI/Clover folder

Thanks so much! Everything works perfectly. Thanks for all your help!

Amazing! Glad you got it working!

Please mark this post (add title prefix) as solved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back