Dell XPS 9550
CPU
i7 6700
Graphics
HD 530, GTX 960M
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I have bought an new Kaby Lake System and on this System the Wake doesn't work properly. When I press in the Apple Menu Sleep then the PC goes into Sleep without problems and when I press the Power Button again then the PC does an restart after around 15 Seconds. The System Sepcs are in my signature in System 3. I already patched my DSDT but without success. Maybe someone can help me with that. I also have attached the Problem Reporting Files.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Problem_Reporting.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 56
Does no one has an solution or tip what I can do that the systems wakes properly and don't do an reboot on wake?

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply. I have also tested it with the SSDT-iGPU which you have written but it still didn't work for me and the PC does an restart when it tries to wake.

Are you using DisplayPort (like me) or hdmi? Check out the bios settings I have in the readme of my gist. I have a feeling Render Standby being enabled may be part of it. Did you also drop the PegSsdt acpi table (assuming you're not using a separate graphics card)

I tried the BIOS Setting in your Gist but I only have found the Option with the Boot Logo and CSM. I am using HDMI I don't have an Display Port availalbe on this Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back