Contribute
Register

PC restarting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot, I'm so sorry, I missed one box, under system, Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement...., Check the 10.8.0 box. That should take care of the panic under safe mode. For the other, you need to go to /System/Library/Extensions/FakeSMC/Contents/Plugins and remove the OemSMBIOS kext. I hope this helps. I would test all this myself, I just don't have access to your board. I'm trying my hardest though. I just want to help people get the most stable, vanilla systems they can.

Np and thx alot for your input in my problem :)

However this didn't fix the problem, still got same errors.

And by the way i format my HDD and make clean install, so mayby i should install EasyBeast first and then remove some of the kexts and then install what you said? dunno

So what now ? :D

So what now ? :D

OK, one last shot, then I have to leave for a concert in Chicago. After installation, put your DSDT on the desktop, Then try the attached options. I can't fit it all in one shot. The only part that is missing is the UserDSDT checkbox. You'll still have to delete the /System/Library/Extensions/FakeSMC.kext/Contents/PlugIns/OEMSmBIOS.kext

This is the edge of my expertise. All I can do. If the Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext and SSDT doesn't fix it, I don't know what else to do but to replace those with the NullCPUPowerManagement.kext. Good Luck. I won't be back on until tomorrow afternoon.

Attachments

• Pawelk2.jpg
    Pawelk2.jpg
    466.4 KB · Views: 89
OK, one last shot, then I have to leave for a concert in Chicago. After installation, put your DSDT on the desktop, Then try the attached options. I can't fit it all in one shot. The only part that is missing is the UserDSDT checkbox. You'll still have to delete the /System/Library/Extensions/FakeSMC.kext/Contents/PlugIns/OEMSmBIOS.kext

This is the edge of my expertise. All I can do. If the Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext and SSDT doesn't fix it, I don't know what else to do but to replace those with the NullCPUPowerManagement.kext. Good Luck. I won't be back on until tomorrow afternoon.

Sorry for late answer heh, but it didnt work, i have to use Easy Best :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back