CPU
i7 7700
Graphics
Radeon ROG 560 4gb
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey guys so i did a fresh clean usb with the proper instructions, and also i did the required bios settings. When clover boots up and ask me to boot from usb the apple logo comes up but then computer keeps restarting.

When clover boots up and ask me to boot from usb the apple logo comes up but then computer keeps restarting.
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

I actually have the same problem. Tried the updating and after that a clean install but i keep seeing the same error. Keeps restarting after the apple logo.

I don't even have the time to take picture. The boot is super fast and i can't see where it fails.

I think I'm having the same problem. Mine is a laptop and it worked for a day and it just reboots. Was able to snapped a quick picture of it
ON9o2vOGRWaRp0DFCF3htQ.jpg

I think I'm having the same problem. Mine is a laptop and it worked for a day and it just reboots. Was able to snapped a quick picture of it
This is a Desktop Support forum - For help with your Laptop you should post in the relevant High Sierra Laptop Support forum.

Same Issue:
Processor: Intel i5 4460
Motherboard: GA-Z87X-UD5H (BIOS Version: F9)
Gigabyte Windforce nVidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti
16 GB RAM

Using Clover...

When try getting to boot it in verbose I get this Screen before it reboots:
IMG_0110.jpg

Funny part is I tried installing High Sierra on a different system.. MSI Gaming 7 with Z97A Chipset (See details on my Signature), and The Installation/Upgrade went without a hitch! As easy as hot knife through butter!

By Gigabyte System is making me pull my hair.. Please help!

Hey guys so i did a fresh clean usb with the proper instructions, and also i did the required bios settings. When clover boots up and ask me to boot from usb the apple logo comes up but then computer keeps restarting.
I have the same issue. But setting “cpus” to 1 isn’t changing anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back