Motherboard
ASUS H81M-K
CPU
Intel Core i5-4460 Haswell
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi. This is my first time trying to install hackintosh on my PC.

I followed tutorials here and after I'm done with bios settings I boot up USB UEFI, select Mac and the white Apple logo is there with a loading bar. It loads up to like 40-45% and then it freezes.

I suspect of some BIOS settings, can't think of anything else. Someone with experience can maybe help out with this?

Asus H81M-K
Intel Core i5 4460
8GB RAM
AMD Radeon R7 260X 2GB - I'm switching to Intel Hd for this installation
2x 500GB HDD. I'm installing it on a 2nd HD with Linux on it. On the 1st one is Windows and I'm not touching it.

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
How to Enter/Edit Boot Flags in Clover
Today I tried making the USB image again and in BIOS i changed from iGPU to the dedicated one (R7 260x). I enabled verbose and for some reason now it worked and I was able to install it without any issues.

However I have a question to ask since this is my first time doing this. Now that OS is installed I have to install drivers via MultiBeast but I guess I need some special files for my exact motherboard, right? I have a dedicated USB WiFi adapter (TP Link WN722N). Also if I'm gonna use my Radeon GPU I'm gonna need additional drivers as well? I just need someone to confirm this and I will do the Googling to see what I can do.

Today I tried making the USB image again and in BIOS i changed from iGPU to the dedicated one (R7 260x). I enabled verbose and for some reason now it worked and I was able to install it without any issues.

However I have a question to ask since this is my first time doing this. Now that OS is installed I have to install drivers via MultiBeast but I guess I need some special files for my exact motherboard, right? I have a dedicated USB WiFi adapter (TP Link WN722N). Also if I'm gonna use my Radeon GPU I'm gonna need additional drivers as well? I just need someone to confirm this and I will do the Googling to see what I can do.
Yes, you can use ACPI files to get hardware better working...
Also I think you need kexts for AMD devices, one of the moderators created a greate guide, you should make some research and read it!

Ok, back to the booting problem. It seems whenever I switch to my iGPU from BIOS Sierra won't boot. With AMD works just fine. I'm gonna put up a picture to show where it hangs. I wanna use Intel HD if possible until I figure out how any of these kexts and other files work.

Attachments

• 20170427_234059.jpg
    20170427_234059.jpg
    642.3 KB · Views: 79
Ok, back to the booting problem. It seems whenever I switch to my iGPU from BIOS Sierra won't boot. With AMD works just fine. I'm gonna put up a picture to show where it hangs. I wanna use Intel HD if possible until I figure out how any of these kexts and other files work.

Attach config.plist.

Attach config.plist.
Here it is. I've been a little bit busy so I couldn't do it right away. Also, it's really annoying switching between OSes because I have no WiFi on Sierra. I have a wireless adapter TP-Link WN722N and drivers for it don't work for some reason. Gotta figure that out as well.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5 KB · Views: 104
Here it is. I've been a little bit busy so I couldn't do it right away. Also, it's really annoying switching between OSes because I have no WiFi on Sierra. I have a wireless adapter TP-Link WN722N and drivers for it don't work for some reason. Gotta figure that out as well.

Remove inject intel from config its not needed. Not quite sure on why you have a FakeID for your CPU its not needed. CsrActiveConfig should be 0x67 not 0x3. 0x3 is incorrect and causes issue. I don't use USB WIFI and i wouldn't recommend using it neither should be using Ethernet on a Desktop not WIFI.

Remove inject intel from config its not needed. Not quite sure on why you have a FakeID for your CPU its not needed. CsrActiveConfig should be 0x67 not 0x3. 0x3 is incorrect and causes issue. I don't use USB WIFI and i wouldn't recommend using it neither should be using Ethernet on a Desktop not WIFI.
I removed Inject Intel from config. I'm not sure how CsrActiveConfig is 0x3. It did that automatically. I reinstalled Sierra completely and again it was 0x3. I changed it now to 0x67. Same with FakeID. It's just there from the start. Should I delete it all together?

I removed Inject Intel from config. I'm not sure how CsrActiveConfig is 0x3. It did that automatically. I reinstalled Sierra completely and again it was 0x3. I changed it now to 0x67. Same with FakeID. It's just there from the start. Should I delete it all together?

Delete the FakeID correct. The i5 4460 doesn't require a Fake ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back