Contribute
Register

Patch AppleHDA kext on-the-fly with Clover bootloader

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you tell me how exactly idk... that why i came to the forum..

There are several guides out there. AFAIK, there isn't one here...

Audio: Best result with patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide'. Search for suitable AppleHDA or patch it yourself. Apply appropriate DSDT patches.

DSDT patches you need for AppleHDA: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch
Apply: "Audio Layout 12" (change layout-id from 12 to the layout-id used by the patched AppleHDA)
Apply: "IRQ Fix"

Determine layout-id from patched AppleHDA.kext:

First you need to know your codec id in decimal. Then look in the Info.plist for AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext (in PlugIns), find your codec id under HDAConfigDefault (there may be many entries in a sloppy patched AppleHDA or only one). The LayoutID that matches your codec id is the layout id you need.

Right, it can save the step 2 in patching AppleHDA.

Please, ı do not achieving for applehda IDT76D1. my system is hp probook 4530s 2410m clover 10.10.1

Attachments

• Ekran Resmi 2014-12-21 14.47.00 1.png
    Ekran Resmi 2014-12-21 14.47.00 1.png
    157 KB · Views: 214
On my Laptop, Acer Aspire 5741g with Realtek ALC272, AppleHDA on-the-fly patching work very well. Thanks for all the hardwork! :)

But if I put DummyHDA.kext on CLOVER/kext/10.10 this not work.
1-I wanna know why fail?
2-Any posible solution to put DummyHDA kext outside S/L/E?

Thanks!

I have two DummyHDA on S/L/E:
DummyHDAALC272.kext(laptop) and DummyHDAALC883.kext(desktop) on S/L/E cause I shared the same OSX image on my desktop and laptop. On Laptop DummyHDA work fine. I think that DummyHDAALC272.kext is load first than DummyHDAALC883.kext. But I guest, not tested yet, than DummyHDAALC883.kext will load after DummyHDAALC272.kext
and this not gona work.
Any suggestion??
Thanks

Actually work on laptop with two kexts.
What problem can have with this?. I suppose that only one is loaded. Is that correct??

Actually work on laptop with two kexts.
What problem can have with this?. I suppose that only one is loaded. Is that correct??

I have no idea. It is an incorrect configuration.

Does not work in Yosemite...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back