Intel HD3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hello all

I am going to ask for help from you to help me fix some troubles arose on my Packard-Bell TS11HR

This machine is incredibly compatible with OS X 10.8
I installed from USB Mountain Lion with UniBeast and after a week of fix the system is almost stable :)

I only have a few small issues that I would like to adjust, writes them in order of importance:

- Sleep mode (I've tried every type of sleepenabler.kext but the pc goes into standby for 5 seconds and then back on. I do not know what other changes to make to my DSDT)
- Ethernet (No Idea)
- HDMI Audio (I'm reading this guide on how to fix it: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/70765-mountain-lion-hdmi-audio-88.html)
- Multitouch (I have installed various kext PS2 - VoodooPS2 ... - ... ApplePS2 - they all work but the cursor goes a bit jerky, it seems slowed down. I found on the web patched version of VoodooPS2: now the cursor is much more fluid but does not work the moultitouch)

I have a DSDT with the following patches:

- DTGP method
- HPET fix
- RTC fix
- Fix HDEF

I attach some files you'll ever need on the detailed structure of my system

any curiosity to ask me, once I adjusted these problems will post a detailed guide on how to install OS X on TS11HR.

System:

MOBO: SJV50_HR (Packard Bell)
Processor: Intel Core i5-2430M
Memory: 4 GB
HDD: 640GB WD
Graphics: Intel HD3000

sorry for my bad english (google translator :D)

View attachment file.zip

no one can help me?

Hi,

I have a ts44hr very similar laptop having some of the issues youve had im gonna install 10.8 running 10.7 ATM and see if i can get some of this stuff working on mine two biggest problems of mine is the poweranagement and ethernet.

multitouch work in lion but not in ML for me

what ethernt chip does yours have and is stepping working?? getting an SSDT working on mine wasnt sucessful lasttime as it didnt have the relevent dsdt fixes the only dsdt edits ive made are backlight enabler and some minor fixes :)

well see how this goes! :p
if we can get a good thread goind on the ts--hr laptops that would be great theeses are good compatable machines!!

Hello PIETROMETER

thanks for your response. Now I remember best: ethernet does not work on my ML, I forgot to mark it in the list (I hasten to add :p)

to enable multitouch on ML you must install the kext I attached. On my ML 10.8.2 running perfectly :)

View attachment 1448-TRACKPAD.SYNAPTIC-GESTURE.zip

A few days ago my hard drive is damaged, so I had to reinstall everything again on a new hard drive. The system now operates without the use of DSDT seen that even if the insert does not change anything :)

If you have any ideas on how to fix ethernet and suspension please let let's talk. I really need this.

thanks

I read that to enable the suspension should I patch my SSDT.

I extracted DSDT and SSDT by linux but do not know how to patch.
can someone help me? I attach the file

View attachment files.zip

ok, this is my "Wake Reason":

Code:
May  5 18:21:00 Leo kernel[0]: Wake reason = EHC1 EHC2
May  5 18:21:00 Leo kernel[0]: The USB device HubDevice (Port 1 of Hub at 0x1a000000) may have caused a wake by issuing a remote wakeup (2)
May  5 18:21:41 Leo kernel[0]: Wake reason = EHC1 EHC2
May  5 18:21:41 Leo kernel[0]: The USB device HubDevice (Port 1 of Hub at 0x1a000000) may have caused a wake by issuing a remote wakeup (2)
May  5 18:58:02 Leo kernel[0]: Wake reason = EHC1 EHC2
May  5 18:58:02 Leo kernel[0]: The USB device HubDevice (Port 1 of Hub at 0x1a000000) may have caused a wake by issuing a remote wakeup (2)

some advice on how to act?

- recently news -

I have build a DSDT for my PC (Vanilla running perfectly)

after, I modified the DSDT patches by adding: USB / UHCI and DTGP as described in this txt file (suitable to my mobo) but does not work.

View attachment EHCI.txt

I just copied and pasted the code that is written in the _DSM the DSDT. I do something wrong?

I solved the problem of multi-touch and ethernet, both now work. I will insert the kext in the guide that I'm doing.

I'm trying to run the suspension, the last thing that remains to be solved. Does anyone have any idea?

Hi,

Well you've gone way far than I did. I've been trying different things along the 2 years I have this laptop. I got a desktop hackintosh for work, and once in a while I try the hackintosh thing with this laptop. I think that in the beginning (almost 2 year ago) I succcessfuly intsall and boot Mac OS (without network and so on) but it coul boot for itself without the need for the installer USB boot loader. Last week I've tried again, and I think this was the simplest install ever. Just had to go to bios and change graphics from auto (HD3000/NVIDIA with optimus) to Integrated (HD3000 only) and the installation was very smoooth, no need for any flags.
My problem is that I cant make it boot by itself, 'cause I reaaly dont know what kexts to install. I've made several atempts and all breaks the system... I just want to be able start the system... even without sound and network. Can you guive me just the list of kext do you install. I'm trying all this without a DSDT. I've installed using Unibeast with laptop support, and than try different choices in multibeast but no success so far...

If you could help I would reaaly appreciate

Thanks

I have the same motherboard but with an Intel Core i5-2410M. Can you share the dsdt?.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back