Nvidia GTX 970 Windforce
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey Guys,

after researching the hole day I am really tired of looking for the DSDT of my laptop, i can't find it. :(

I really don't know where I can look for it .

The model is : Packard Bell tj75 .... can anyone help???

( btw , not any of the usual programs for windows to detect the motherboard does tell me anything.. )

Thanks in advance! :)

Hey Guys,

after researching the hole day I am really tired of looking for the DSDT of my laptop, i can't find it. :(

I really don't know where I can look for it .

The model is : Packard Bell tj75 .... can anyone help???

( btw , not any of the usual programs for windows to detect the motherboard does tell me anything.. )

Thanks in advance! :)

It is best to patch your own anyway...

I have red about the article " Extract your own DSDT"... But when I do it, do I have to inject anything afterwards?
Because there is no patch on olarila.com ..

I have red about the article " Extract your own DSDT"... But when I do it, do I have to inject anything afterwards?
Because there is no patch on -- PIRACY PROMOTING SITE o --.com ..

That's the point... to apply patches as needed to make things work. What you need depends on what doesn't work and your hardware.

aha. okay. thank you for that information.

I had once a running system with 10.6.8 , the touchpad was the only thing not working , but the rest of my hardware was running....
( the touchpad doesn't work anymore , so ..)

Does that mean that I can install OS X again without having any trouble with my hardware??

Another question: Will there be Problems if I update to Lion? I did that once but I'm not sure if it went right..

aha. okay. thank you for that information.

I had once a running system with 10.6.8 , the touchpad was the only thing not working , but the rest of my hardware was running....
( the touchpad doesn't work anymore , so ..)

Does that mean that I can install OS X again without having any trouble with my hardware??

There is no such thing as having "no trouble" with hackintosh, especially on laptops.

Another question: Will there be Problems if I update to Lion? I did that once but I'm not sure if it went right..

I'm not sure what you're asking... Did you read this post: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...32-mountain-lion-laptop-users-read-first.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back