Graphics
GTX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello everybody

I've got an Asus P8Z77-V LX motherboard and an Intel i7 3770k. A while ago I installed Mojave on the system and it seemed to work fairly good with only the integrated graphics. However, I can't find a way to get the Asus GTX 570 DirectCU II working on Mojave. Am I missing something or is it simply incompatible?

I would really appreciate any in input :)

Hello everybody

I've got an Asus P8Z77-V LX motherboard and an Intel i7 3770k. A while ago I installed Mojave on the system and it seemed to work fairly good with only the integrated graphics. However, I can't find a way to get the Asus GTX 570 DirectCU II working on Mojave. Am I missing something or is it simply incompatible?

I would really appreciate any in input :)

Nvidia cards are limited to GT 710, GTX 760,770,780 and a few other Metal capable cards in Mojave. There is no web driver released yet for Nvidia cards. Apple removed a lot of Nvidia cards that worked in previous macOS versions because of Metal2.

Do you know which version of MacOS would run with my card? But even if there is a compatible version it seems that downloading it under Mojave is disabled and therefore creating the bootable drive with Unibeast impossible, or am I wrong?

Do you know which version of MacOS would run with my card? But even if there is a compatible version it seems that downloading it under Mojave is disabled and therefore creating the bootable drive with Unibeast impossible, or am I wrong?

Your GTX 570 graphics card has no Metal support, so it is not supported in Mojave and may also have problems in High Sierra. Sierra 10.12.6 should work, however.

Your GTX 570 graphics card has no Metal support, so it is not supported in Mojave and may also have problems in High Sierra. Sierra 10.12.6 should work, however.

I know someone that had problems with the gtx 550 in High Sierra but it worked in Sierra. Sounds right.

That sounds great! I have some problems creating a Unibeast driven Sierra drive under Mojave but as it's off-topic for this forum, I created a new thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back