Contribute
Register

p8z77-v le osx 10.7.2 installation and then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus prime z270-p
CPU
i7 7700
Graphics
HD630
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,
I'm trying to install osx 10.7.2 with unibeast to my system

Asus p8z77-v le
8gb ram corsair
i5 2500k
intel hd3000

all is good until i finish to install the system, the first reboot goes well but after this I've tried to run multibeast, installed easybeast but at the reboot
the system stay stuck on the grey screen..

Somebody can help me with the option to be checked with multibeast?

Are you using the HDMI port for HD3000 graphics?

yes, hdmi and dvi cause I know that macbook doesn't have vga port..Am I right ?

Were you able to resolve this? I am looking to buy same motherboard to go with i5 3570k.

Hello,
I'm trying to install osx 10.7.2 with unibeast to my system

Asus p8z77-v le
8gb ram corsair
i5 2500k
intel hd3000

all is good until i finish to install the system, the first reboot goes well but after this I've tried to run multibeast, installed easybeast but at the reboot
the system stay stuck on the grey screen..

Somebody can help me with the option to be checked with multibeast?

Where did you get 10.7.2 from if the current released version is 10.7.4?

Were you able to resolve this? I am looking to buy same motherboard to go with i5 3570k.

Unfortunately no, I gave up...I've tried also with 10.7.4 and also with mountain lion..installation and first boot ok but after using multibeast no way to get the system loading

Unfortunately no, I gave up...I've tried also with 10.7.4 and also with mountain lion..installation and first boot ok but after using multibeast no way to get the system loading

If you're using Intel HD3000 and no discrete GPU, then you need to use the Mac Mini smbios.plist for your system definition.

If you're using Intel HD3000 and no discrete GPU, then you need to use the Mac Mini smbios.plist for your system definition.

Yes, I use only hd3000, so I have to install only chimera and that system definiton with multi beast to make my system loading? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back