Graphics
2 x GTX480
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
SI I've got my Hackintosh working almost perfectly. Actually better than the real Macs I've owned.

I would however like to take advantage of the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi features built into this motherboard. Has anyone been able to do this?

I know there is a thread here discussing using a BT dongle but the dongle only uyses BT 2.0/2.1 (Depending on dongle).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Robzzz

hi there,

did you ever get this working?

has anyone else got the wifi and bt working on a P8Z77-V deluxe board?

thanks in advance.

SI I've got my Hackintosh working almost perfectly. Actually better than the real Macs I've owned.

I would however like to take advantage of the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi features built into this motherboard. Has anyone been able to do this?

I know there is a thread here discussing using a BT dongle but the dongle only uyses BT 2.0/2.1 (Depending on dongle).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Robzzz

I don't have any solution for wifi but I got mine working for Asus Maximus V formula. It looks like your board also has same bluetooth device. Is it detected in your system profiler? It should be under USB devices and say something like BCM20702A0. If this is what you have then let me know and I can provide you with drivers to get it working.

Screen Shot 2012-08-29 at 5.29.56 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back