HD 7750
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Based on other posts I have read, I feel like I may be getting a bit greedy here, but since we all are shooting for 100% functionality, I wanted to raise the question and see if anyone has a solution. I have a P8Z77-M Pro with a 2500k processor and a GT640 that is natively supported OOB (graphicsenabler=no) all in a Mac Pro case. I assembled it in such a way that I do not use any of the rear ports on the mobo, rather I use the USB headers on the mobo so that I did not have to cut the case at all. I switched out the two USB ports on the front of the case for USB 3.0. After powerup, these ports are fully functioning USB 3.0 ports and have a similar issue that many people have - a USB 2.0 mass storage device plugged into one does not mount in OS X. After putting the computer to sleep and waking it up, USB 2.0 devices do mount. However, USB 3.0 devices which still mount, are only connected at USB 2.0 speed. Thoughts?

are u using the cal digit usb 3.0 kext it has known issues.can remove via s/l/e and restart then can try this check pic or make dsdt to fix

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-14 at 12.17.54 AM.zip
    122.4 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back