Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS P8P67 (Rev 3.0)
CPU
Intel i7-2600K
Graphics
XFX Radeon 6870
Hey guys,

I'm up and running on Mountain Lion but looking for a bit more functionality.

If anyone could provide some insight it'd be greatly appreciated:

1) USB 3.0 ports
2) Audio - I tried ALC892 rollback already but no luck there.
3) Enabling Intel HD Graphics 3000 (AirPlay Mirroring is the end goal)

Thanks.

hey Razias,

I have the same MB (P8P67 rev 3.0).
Could you help me out with what options did you choose, easybeast or DSDT? I guess you used unibeast 5?

thanks

Yeah I used UniBeast to get it up and running no problem. Had to do a graphics fix with my GC (removing the ATI6XXX.kext from UniBeast then re-adding it to my comp after ML install). I have some DSDT edits for an ethernet fix that I did back in Lion because I kept running into "This computer could not be verified" error on the app store.

Thanks!

Ok I just finished the installation with unibeast 5.0.2.

My ticks was easybeast, From drivers/audio without DSDT/Realtek ALC892 and it works fine.
The only thing was I had to go to system preferences and select the Internal Speakers Build-In.

I don't know if it helps

hi im first timer bulding muy hackintosh i had everything going ok ,intalled ,run multibeast 5 ,patch the graphics kext, but no audio 892 and when i istalled pro tools on restart got a kernel panic ...I have a digi003 controler conected via firewire any help will be gracefulllllll...

P8p67 Pro Asus
Intel(R)Core(TM)i7-2600K CPU@ 3.4o GHZ

To make your speedstep work completely u've got to apply a new bios - 3301 (as well as to avoid multiplier locking at 16x). Then audio dies, voodoohda for alc 892 does the job. We've got to wait till sb releases complete solution for AppleHDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back