1. 0
IMAG0319.jpg

Specs:
EVGA X58 Motherboard
i7 920 CPU - Watercooled
12GB 1600 DDR3 RAM
2 XFX HD5850 VGA (Crossfire in Windows)
Corsair 750W Modular PSU
2 500GB Seagate Momentus XT in RAID0 (Windows)
1 1TB Corsair Black (Lion)
White fans are Silverstone, yellow/black are Silenx

Case Hardware:
Mountain Mods Motherboard Tray
Sans Digital HDDRACK5 (Got the idea from o_mega05)
Electronics123 recording circuit board for boot chime
VIDEO

IMAG0311.jpg

IMAG0312.jpg

More Photos HERE

This is an awesome forum, I couldn't have done my build without you guys! THANKS! :D

One other thing: After looking an looking for a way to get the media/eject keys to work on my apple keyboard in Windows, I finally came across THIS. Perhaps it would help someone else out as well.

o_mega05 said:
Nicely done! Whatcha got going on underneath the HDD rack? I can't seem to make out what those are from the pic aside from the fans.

Ah, I should have mentioned that in the original post, that's a 120mm radiator with a shroud and 120mm fan on either side in a sort of push-pull setup.

Nicely done. Super clean job. What size is that big fan in front?

meltman said:
Nicely done. Super clean job. What size is that big fan in front?

Hey thanks, the front fan is actually 180mm, and it fits just so. It over hangs the hdd rack about .75 on either side so there's a nice stream of air heading towards the add-in cards.

Too cool. I want my project to look almost exactly like this one.

You don't suppose two 180mm fans (without the radiator) would fit in front, do you? This guy seems to think it's possible, but I haven't seen a physical example.

Looking awesome! hope my one turn out nearly as good! Only thing I would try to sort out is the cable mess. Eventhough the water cooling seems to be cramping the space it looks really good. How did you attach the PSU to the top shelf? looks like you have brackets both in front and back of the psu? I only have a bracket in the front and will put industrial strength hook loop tape in the back.

Great job!

TaylorC said:
Too cool. I want my project to look almost exactly like this one.

You don't suppose two 180mm fans (without the radiator) would fit in front, do you? This guy seems to think it's possible, but I haven't seen a physical example.
I was able to answer my own question. Someone was actually able to fit two 200mm fans in the front.

Great work!!!
Loving it, you did great getting all the nooks a crannies in there lol
All you need is the wifi mod and you have it all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back