Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
[SOLVED] P7P55D-E --> Vt1828s Audio working only with NullCPUPowerManagement

Hello,
thank you for Unibeast / Multibeast quick release for 10.10! I find myself more comfortable with your tools than with clover or other thing, and I always found a way to work with my hardware! You are awesome!! Anyway, I've got my hackintosh P7p55d-e / intel core i7 860 / gtx750 working very well, and I bring back audio to life with voodoohda 2.7.4! About my audio, I've got a doubt: all voodoohda gave me a crappy sound (I've got this issue also with maverick)! The only way I found for a clean audio was install NullCPUPowerManagement.kext! Can you tell me why? I really can't understand! (I tried with different smbios: with Mac Pro 3,1 and no NullCPUP--- I've got crappy sound but everything working properly; with iMac 11,1, which has lga1156 and my own i7 860, and no NullCPUP--- I've got crappy sound again, and also lost multi monitor support!)

If it makes you feel any better, I have the same issue with a variant of your motherboard (P7P55D Pro). I just learned to live with it on Mavericks, and now Yosemite. I imagine we lose the 'sleep' functionality with the NullCPUPowerManagement? I am hoping there would be a solution at some point also. :)

Thank you for sharing! I will have to give those a try.

Sadly, 2.8.6 did not work for me, with or without the NullCPUPowerManagement. :(

you have any luck with audio on your P7P55D Pro? I can't get audio at all and I'm ripping my hair out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back