Graphics
xfx gts250
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hi,i wanna dual boot my pc to mac sl/win 7.but i dont have much experience in using these methods.i just try install sl with vmwares with my pc.
can anyone guide me step by step how to dual boot my pc,and which tools i should use between that?
motherboard: p7p55d-e deluxe
cpu: intel core i5-760
ram: 4gb ddr3 gaming series adata
hdd: 500gb
tnx

dianatdesigner said:
hi,i wanna dual boot my pc to mac sl/win 7.but i dont have much experience in using these methods.i just try install sl with vmwares with my pc.
can anyone guide me step by step how to dual boot my pc,and which tools i should use between that?
motherboard: p7p55d-e deluxe
cpu: intel core i5-760
ram: 4gb ddr3 gaming series adata
hdd: 500gb
tnx

There are a lot of dual boot guides on the forum. Use the search engine.

I have a link to several OS X installation guides for my P7P55D linked in my signature. Take a look there for guidance.

You need to purchase a retail copy of OS X Snow Leopard.

i saw ur post bout p7p55d but i didnt sure that i can use it with my type.so can u explain that wut is diffrence between using original sl dvd and ?

dianatdesigner said:
i saw ur post bout p7p55d but i didnt sure that i can use it with my type.so can u explain that wut is diffrence between using original sl dvd and ?

The difference is:

» 4. Purchased Retail Software Installation Methods Only.
We only support installations using purchased retail versions of software. Any discussion, mention or links to distributions, downloaded or hacked versions will be edited and/or deleted. Anyone who blatantly disregards this policy will be banned.

so sorry bout that.i dont concentrate about that faq,maybe some misunderstanding

so i buy retail sl dvd,and burn iboo.iso to cd's,and also dl multibeast and other stuff in download forum of the site.do i need anything else?
i cant find where i can download dsdt.aml?and is it specific for any hardware ?

dianatdesigner said:
so i buy retail sl dvd,and burn iboo.iso to cd's,and also dl multibeast and other stuff in download forum of the site.do i need anything else?
i cant find where i can download dsdt.aml?and is it specific for any hardware ?

Check out my P7P55D video installation guide that I have linked in my signature. It should give you an idea of how to go about it.

There is a DSDT database in the Resources section of the forum. Take a look there if there is a DSDT that matches your motherboard and bios. No, it is not hardware specific as they have minimal edits.

hey
I downloaded mac os 10.6 and iboot 2.6
And i run mac by iboot and worked so great but after 3 mins the Installation gave me error "Install Failed Mac OS X cannot be installed on your computer"
What i have to do now?

Ps:I followed your videos too!

sorry a mistake happen,wut i downloaded is iboot 2.7.
i use that and try iboot legacy 2.7.2
but have same problem,installation cant start.????

dianatdesigner said:
sorry a mistake happen,wut i downloaded is iboot 2.7.
i use that and try iboot legacy 2.7.2
but have same problem,installation cant start.????

Did you set SATA Storage Configuration to AHCI in your bios?

Did you type -v PCIRootUID=1 at Chameleon after booting iBoot?

Your video card should work ok, so you shouldn't run into too install issues with it.

This will only work on a retail purchase of OS X Snow Leopard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back