Graphics
GTX 560 Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
i have a P5Q pro mobo and i have heard that you have to flash it's bios with a modded one for it to be compatible. I was wondering if i could get some help, could somebody give me a link to the modded bios file and also could somebody give me some instructions so i do not mess up :)
Thanks in advanced!!

i have a P5Q pro mobo and i have heard that you have to flash it's bios with a modded one for it to be compatible. I was wondering if i could get some help, could somebody give me a link to the modded bios file and also could somebody give me some instructions so i do not mess up :)
Thanks in advanced!!

The patched BIOSes are only UEFI for socket 1155. Don't think anyone has even looked at the socket 775 CPUs

i found some modded rom files on other websites but i thought i would just make sure by asking here where i trust the website more :)
but how do you make sure you do not kill the mobo when flashing it?? if you kill the mobo will it not start up anymore??
can you reflash it??

i found some modded rom files on other websites but i thought i would just make sure by asking here where i trust the website more :)
but how do you make sure you do not kill the mobo when flashing it?? if you kill the mobo will it not start up anymore??
can you reflash it??

Any time you flash your mobo with a modded ROM, you take a risk of bricking it. There is no guarantee that it works 100% of the time.

what happens if your mobo bricks??
will it be permanently broken??
could you reflash the bios with the original one??

what happens if your mobo bricks??
will it be permanently broken??
could you reflash the bios with the original one??

Only if your board has a dual BIOS.

so if you don't have dual bios then you are done??
i was wondering if this would help??
[h=5]CrashFree BIOS 3[/h]
crashFree3.jpg
Simply restore corrupted BIOS data from USB flash disk
The ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 allows users to restore corrupted BIOS data from a USB flash disk containing the BIOS file. This utility saves users the cost and hassle of buying a replacement BIOS chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back