Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
ok so after multiple re-installs I can get snow leopard 10.6.2 booting from the HD i followed TonyMac's short guide and installed the easy beast 10.6.2. the problem is the graphics, ethernet and internet do not work. when i try to install the relevant kexts from multi-beast and then reboot i go through to the loading screen and then i get a blank screen.

I cant figure this out, i cant get back in through safe mode and have to start from scratch each time. i can get to the point of having updated to 10.6.2 but what should i do from then on? Also everyhting but the sound works when i initially boot from the disk, what are the settings on that? Also I have pretty much the same spec bar the GPU as Tony so can i ask what what did u do to get your system up and running. I also noticed I have been running F4 Bios I have now flashed it to F7, will this help?

I really want to get this up and running so i ca dual boot with windows 7 ( each O/S is on a different drive)

Can anybody help PLEASE!

What options are you picking in Multibeast?

Also, can list the specific steps you're taking and what functionality you have at each step?

Hy tony i've got the same problem with my MSI GTS 250 graphic card i've done a step by step multybeast instal the only problem is comming from NVenabler !!! sorry to say that !! :D :lol:
My audio, lan, everything works except graphic !! i've een try to instal dsdt for my GA P55-UD3 but nothing change !!
i think the problem comes from update 10.6.2 i heard that with 10.6.2 vanilia kernel only ATI would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back