Graphics
HD4600/EVGA GTX 650 SC
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have mountain lion installed and all is great except coming out of sleep. Whenever I wake my machine I end up with a CMOS rest. I installed AppleRTC patch and the correct DSDT but the problem still persists. I had this issue a long time ago and I don't recall how I fixed it on Lion. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

P55A-UD4P
PowerColor 5770
i5-750

Hey,

I have the same motherboard but I am still downloading Mountain Lion from the app store. To save me a few steps from tinkering around with the options in Multibeast, can you please post a screenshot of the options you selected to get the system fully working? Hope you find the sleep fix soon.

Its fairly straight forward MB to work with for the most part... Here are the settings I use:

UserDSDT (I am running version 14 of the BIOS)
Patched AppleHDA - ALC889
Trim Enabler (only required if you have a SSD)
IOACHIBlockStorageInjector
Ln2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx Ethernet v0.0.90

Good Luck!

Its fairly straight forward MB to work with for the most part... Here are the settings I use:

UserDSDT (I am running version 14 of the BIOS)
Patched AppleHDA - ALC889
Trim Enabler (only required if you have a SSD)
IOACHIBlockStorageInjector
Ln2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx Ethernet v0.0.90

Good Luck!

Thanks but I'm still downloading the OS right now. Anyways, all you selected were only 5 mere options? :O I remember seeing another user with the same MB had around 10 options for his hackintosh running lion. Haha, I thought it would only be one of those z77 new gigabyte board that only require such a minimum number of Multibeast options.

UserDSDT contains a few within it but overall this is not a hard system to hack... its been super stable since 10.6!

Same problem with GA-P55M-UD4 and i5-750. I'm trying to find a solution. Will post here if I've success.

Are you really using AppleRTC or legacyAppleRTC ?

Apart from that there's a sleep patch you can write from terminal...there should be a post for that around here, but I'm too lazy to use the search function...soz.

Same with Z68X-UD3H-B3

EDIT: I'm using AppleRTC

Same issue: GA-Z68XP-UD3... Tried adding the patched AppleRTC but no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back