I still didn't read
CPU
the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi Guys,

I've recently made the change to clover and so far I like it better. Previously was using the Unibeast/Multibeast thing. I also updated my bios to Uefi and I'm having issues overclocking as well as getting my ram to be recognized. In my "About this Mac" area my ram shows "32gb ???" It doesn't know the speed. Also I can't for the life of me get my CPU overclocked. Previously I could just adjust the clock speed and the "About this Mac" area would adjust to should the speed. Now it never changes so I don't know it it's worked or not.

I've been using clover configurator to try and get it working with no luck. I've also searched the forums well with no finding though I'm sure someone will find something I missed.

Any advise?

Yosemite 10.10.2
Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev 1.3 - UEFI
3.51 GHz Intel Core i7 Sandy Bridge
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2048 MB
32GB (4X4GB) Corsair Vengeance Ram 1600

Last edited:
Looking for nearly the same problem.

OSX 10.9.5
GA Z68XP UD3P
16GB 1333 (which should run @1600)
i5 2500k (which should run at 4.2 max)

Any help ?

I used Clover for install !

Clover tries to respect the Mac way when possible so it shows the regular max speed and not the turbo one, just like a real Mac.

Depending on how you overclocked the CPU the new speed may not be reflected on "System Information" but it should be in Clover's boot.log.

To show the correct information in "About This Mac" add the FrequencyMHz and XMPDetection keys to your Clover's config.plist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back