Geforce GT 740
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello All,

If you could help with this that would be greatly appreciated.

Long story short I had El Capitan 10.11.4 working and had a working system for more then a year now then suddenly my system when to update to 10.11.6 and by the time it was to late I was getting the Prohibited sign. Never had a chance to back this up so now I have to start from scratch. I've tried doing a fresh install for El Capitain, Sierra, and currently now Yosemite. Everytime I try to boot any of them I get OsxAptioFixDrv: AllocateRelocBlock(): can not allocate relocation block (0x246DD pages below 0x100000): Not found.

I felt like I've gone to every forum and have tried every suggestion and nothing. Tried using different USB inputs on the board, tried changing to AptioFix2Drv but nothing. Below are my specs, a picture of the error, and the EFI folder currently I have. I installed using terminal then the latest Clover 3773. Then I followed the instructions on this link

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/how-to-install-os-x-yosemite-using-clover.144426/

Motherboard: Z97X-UD7 TH
CPU: i7-4790k
Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GT 740
16GB Ram
Wireless: TP-Link

Gigabyte - UEFI DualBIOS
BIOS Version: F6
I loaded the Default
VT-d: Disabled
Windows 8 Features: Other OS

Attachments

• IMG_0074.JPG
    IMG_0074.JPG
    669.7 KB · Views: 391
  • EFI.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 154
look for link to OsxAptioFixDrv-2000free by h4x

look for link to OsxAptioFixDrv-2000free by h4x

(Keep in mind I am Installing Yosemite)

Okay I removed OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi and replaced it with OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi from h4x

I loaded the boot drive and booted using verbose and nv_disable=1 and I now get a new Kernel problems. Picture attached.

"name" not a kext
"FailedCLUT" not a kext
"FailedImage" not a kext
AppleCPIPlatformExport:: start failed
panic(cpu 0 caller....): "Unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\".............

Attachments

• IMG_0077.JPG
    IMG_0077.JPG
    573 KB · Views: 349
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back