Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have installed ML using UniBeast fine but once it has installed it reboots and gives you the option to boot into the UniBeast Flash drive or into the SSD, when I select the SSD it makes it to the white apple loading screen and then stays there with the spinning circle below for ever. Can't find the problem, I am using intel HD4000 integrated graphics on an i7 3570k which is supposedly supported but I can't boot into ML so I can't start to use multibeast yet which may sort the problem...?

have tried booting with GraphicsEnabler=NO but still hanging on the load screen

have tried booting with GraphicsEnabler=NO but still hanging on the load screen

If using your HD4000, then you need to boot with GE=Yes. Try using -v to boot, it will run text on screen. Post a clear photograph once text has stopped loading.

Double check your Bios settings - make sure that 'PEG' is not enabled, and that other settings are OK : http://www.tonymacx86.com/99-quick-guide-configuring-uefi-gigabyte-s-7-series-lga-1155-boards.html

Which motherboard are you using?

Adrian B

EDIT YouTube video on bootflags : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDw3RhLWAjE

Gigabyte Z77-DS3H
I will try that now, here is the photo of where it stopped it said CPU unsupported a couple of lines before?

Photo 03-07-2013 03 34 27 PM.jpg

I am using DVI-DVI, just tried it with graphicsenabler=yes and it still hangs at the loading screen :(

I am using DVI-DVI, just tried it with graphicsenabler=yes and it still hangs at the loading screen :(

It is case sensitive. graphicsenabler=yes does nothing. Try spelling it correctly: GraphicsEnabler=Yes

Updated bios settings as per the linked article and used GraphicsEnabler=Yes and still no result. the bit that worried me in the -v was the line that said unsupported CPU even though I am using a 3570k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back