Contribute
Register

OSX El Capitan 10.11.6 on Samsung Galaxy Book 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read CPU PM guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-native-power-management-for-laptops.175801/

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Can i ask you something?
El capitan has support for pen pressure.
Mac os sierra han no support for pen pressure (also high sierra) cause Apple has removed from the HID event driver.
I dont know how this could be dramaticaly, but could be possible, to get back on sierra or high sierra the pen pressure? And how could be so difficult from engineer side
Thankx

Can i ask you something?
El capitan has support for pen pressure.
Mac os sierra han no support for pen pressure (also high sierra) cause Apple has removed from the HID event driver.
I dont know how this could be dramaticaly, but could be possible, to get back on sierra or high sierra the pen pressure? And how could be so difficult from engineer side
Thankx

Probably not easy. What support that might exist is probably deep within the HID kexts and frameworks.
Trying to move those components from an older version to a newer version not likely to work.

Probably not easy. What support that might exist is probably deep within the HID kexts and frameworks.
Trying to move those components from an older version to a newer version not likely to work.
Thanks
Like a folder of file, do you know exactly what files to move, just to give a try, to port from 10.11.x to 10.13 or 10.12?
I dont really know why Apple removed this. I mean, wacom have is own drivers,
Thx

I dont really know why Apple removed this.

It is probably just normal trimming of code that is not needed for production (Apple's hardware not present for such software).

It is probably just normal trimming of code that is not needed for production (Apple's hardware not present for such software).
Y
Can i extraxt this code fron the elcapitan n file and put in into the sierra, same file ?

Last edited:

Mixing system components from different versions usually does not work (tightly coupled components, with interdependent changes that happen version to version).

Mixing system components from different versions usually does not work (tightly coupled components, with interdependent changes that happen version to version).
Ok thanks.
Beside all
Could not really get the audio working
El Capitan and High sierra both! Could not get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back