Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
apple-wwdc-1999.jpeg

200 new features- update from Snow Leopard or Lion.

Just announced. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
And DP4 today!

This is awesome! I'm having a massive nerdgasm hearing all this stuff from WWDC! :D

will z68 boards with i7-2600k work with mountain lion ?? coz i m planning to buy the same .

So since the new macbooks are still shipping with Lion. That means that they are shipping with 10.7.5 for added support to Ivy Bridge, 6xx cards and HD 4000 Graphics.

This is obviously just speculation, but I hope its true.

Good times to come :D

That is such a great price for an awesome OS. No need for pirating. Twenty dollars is chump change. I wonder if we will have a jump from Windows users once everything is out? Twenty dollars is great starting out point on pc hardware. :thumbup:

wey hey! sign me up! and tony - my machine has just expired due to the untimely death of a couple of lizards who ventured within - no pressure but looking for my next Hack platform - LOL, for no pressure - read ASAP!!! ;)

Keep up the good work Tony and Macman!!! :headbang:

yay finally native usb 3.0 support!!! and eventual native thunderbolt support!! yayyyyyy

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

jester969 said:
That is such a great price for an awesome OS. No need for pirating. Twenty dollars is chump change. I wonder if we will have a jump from Windows users once everything is out? Twenty dollars is great starting out point on pc hardware. :thumbup:
absolutely - this is a great point, why would anyone pirate for the sake of 20 dollars?

jester969 said:

I will have follow this path for legal Mac OS X O/S versus the price you have to pay for OEM Windows O/S software...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back