GT 710
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

I have
Lion installed on one drive and Windows 7 on a second drive. Both are working when I access them via Unibeast. I ran Multibeast and installed Chimera. But when I remove the usb drive and I try to boot from the Lion drive (as the first hard drive to boot) I get the following messages. On the other hand, if I make the Windows 7 hard drive the first drive to boot the computer boots all right. What should I do?

Thanks

Attachments

• DSCF0001.jpg
    DSCF0001.jpg
    630.4 KB · Views: 370
I bought the external hard drive kit and I plugged it on my Mac computer. I tried to run Multibeast on my usb drive but it does not appear among the possible destinations disk in Multibeast. I can see the drive in Disk Utility but I cannot mount it.

What am I missing?

Thanks

What is your OS X partition size on the drive? It must be less than 1Tb for Chimera to boot it.

What is your OS X partition size on the drive? It must be less than 1Tb for Chimera to boot it.

The partition is equal to the size of the drive that is 2 TB. From your previous reply I had understood that I could run Multibeast on any size partition on a hard drive larger than 1 TB. I was obviously wrong. I guess I will have to reformat the drive and re-install.
Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back