Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5
CPU
Intel i7 930 (socket 1366/2.8 GHz)
Graphics
ATI Radeon 6800
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello fellows

Im new in this whole Hackintosh but i love it.
I had some troubles installing the OSX but i managed it to work. Everything works smoothly except one thing.

1. My OSX El Capitan is restarting after 1 minute (more and less) when USB (created with Unibeast) is not plugged.
When the USB is plugged everything works just fine. Hours and Hours of using and i dont see any disturbing issues.

What I noticed might be helpful in solving this issue:
When USB is not plugged ,Clover is bootting normally but it looks different in BIOS after my motherboard Logo dissapears.
It look White/Grey with Green boot options but when i plug the bootable USB booting takes longer and Clover looks Black with Green Icons (I think its the newest version of Clover)

I tried downloading and installing FakeSMC and NullCPUPowerManagment .kext but it didnt help. I cant find workarround with my issue.
I think its the clover bootloader thingy but i have no idea what to do .

AS i said IM NOOOOB in this.

If anyone has any ideas it would be more than AWSOME

(if anyone needs info about my files or whatever please let me know which one and where to find them)

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Last edited:
Hello Dave (I think I can safely assume your name is Dave :)

Welcome to the forums. Please put all your system specs in you signature so we don't have to scroll and hunt to find them.

To begin, use the search field and search for your motherboard model and find a User Build or Golden Build that matched your specs as close as possible. Follow their settings and you'll have more success.

Repost the link that you followed and you'll be able to get more help.

Hello Dave (I think I can safely assume your name is Dave :)

Welcome to the forums. Please put all your system specs in you signature so we don't have to scroll and hunt to find them.

To begin, use the search field and search for your motherboard model and find a User Build or Golden Build that matched your specs as close as possible. Follow their settings and you'll have more success.

Repost the link that you followed and you'll be able to get more help.

Thanks a lot. I think i found an acrticle that might help. Didn't think of that before. Ill try "removing everything inside EFI/CLOVER/ from the system drive, and replace it with everything inside EFI/CLOVER/ from the USB drive"

ammulder sugested this in one of his posts "Big List of Solutions for El Capitan Install Problems"

Ill let you know if i succeded

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back