Contribute
Register

OS X El Capitan Public Beta 6 is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anybody here have a 9 series board? i'm having a no wake from sleep issue, and i dont remember how to fix it, ( or if i even had to in the first place ) in yosemite it worked fine but now i cant wake from sleep, i just did an upgrade from 10.5 to beta 5 and now 6, any help/suggestions is appreciated

running latest clover

hw

asus h97-plus mobo
i3-4360
r9 280x
kingston128gb ssd
pny 128gb ssd
kraken x40 closed loop 120mm radiator
toshiba 250gb 2.5hdd
toshiba500gb 2.5hdd
seagate black (4k) 1TB hdd
500gb western digital 2.5hdd

Thanks for your hint. I found it's the issue that USB2.0 10-pin header on my motherboard (GA-Z77X-UP4 TH).

It's a very strange issue that USB (No.3) works well but others not (USB No1.2). Attach picture for more information.

i thought it has been widely acknowledged that something like this will happen given how they changed the usb stack in El Capitan.

The bluetooth of BCM94360 still do not work in public beta 6.
I'm worry about it.

Strange, same here..... My Old Bluetooth usb dongle works, but not the one from my combo card....

i will check another USB port, maybe that helps.

Is anyone using ALC898? It stopped working with El Capitan, using Clover injection. Any ideas?

does anybody here have a 9 series board? i'm having a no wake from sleep issue, and i dont remember how to fix it, ( or if i even had to in the first place ) in yosemite it worked fine but now i cant wake from sleep, i just did an upgrade from 10.5 to beta 5 and now 6, any help/suggestions is appreciated

running latest clover

hw

asus h97-plus mobo
i3-4360
r9 280x
kingston128gb ssd
pny 128gb ssd
kraken x40 closed loop 120mm radiator
toshiba 250gb 2.5hdd
toshiba500gb 2.5hdd
seagate black (4k) 1TB hdd
500gb western digital 2.5hdd

Mine the otherway round with Yosemite but El Capitan just fine with adjustment to Energy Saver with screen saver......only thing if not wrong once you reach maxmem timing your HDD put to sleep and you have to press power button to restart.

Hi, jbamford

I was hoping you can help me with my Internet, am on Dev version 6 but cant get Ethernet working.
Any help would be great.

Downloading beta 6 now. Bantikvova if your installing 10.11 on your Sandy Bridge hack you will need to disable USB 3 in the bios or it will lead to a kernel panic.

I've got an Ivy Bridge rig but tried your solution and sure enough, got past the KP on reboot once it was done installing from inside Yosemite. Updated to PB6 and is running fine so far. I'll try re-enabling USB3 (xHCI) when I get home and see if it's fixed with the above release. Thanks, Jbamford.

Thanks for your hint. I found it's the issue that USB2.0 10-pin header on my motherboard (GA-Z77X-UP4 TH).

It's a very strange issue that USB (No.3) works well but others not (USB No1.2). Attach picture for more information.

I use the Z77X-UD5H v1.1 board and I guess I have the same issue. The problem is, there are only two onboard USB 2 Ports, and both are not working anymore :(

Make sure you have your Ethernet kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/10.11. also make sure you set BooterConfig to 0x28 and CsrActiveConfig to 0x03. Set Injects kexts to Yes not Detect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back