Contribute
Register

OS X El Capitan Public Beta 6 is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All:
The bluetooth has disappeared after update to beta 5.
My bluetooth device is BCM94360 WIFI+BT PCI-e module. It works from 10.8.5 to 10.10.5 and 10.11 public beta 1~4.

Any suggestion?

The bluetooth of BCM94360 still do not work in public beta 6.
I'm worry about it.

Update went through just fine. Had issues downloading it tho think it was a server problem. But update went fine Sound and Ethernet also Graphics stayed the same with ATI 5450. iMessage and FaceTime is also fine :thumbup:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 05.34.16.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 05.34.16.png
    71 KB · Views: 327
Update went through just fine. Had issues downloading it tho think it was a server problem. But update went fine Sound and Ethernet also Graphics stayed the same with ATI 5450. iMessage and FaceTime is also fine :thumbup:
I know, that's little bit offtopic, but how you get custom mode name "Bitfenix Prodigy"?

Its an Apple Bluetooth/WIFI card it will work fine in EI Capitan 10.11 and even on a hack providing your using the right adaptor I'm using it on my main hack to enable Instant Hotspot and Hands off. No Problems with it here.

works without issues for me both with pb5 and pb6. I think you may have a USB problem instead.

Thanks for your hint. I found it's the issue that USB2.0 10-pin header on my motherboard (GA-Z77X-UP4 TH).

It's a very strange issue that USB (No.3) works well but others not (USB No1.2). Attach picture for more information.

Attachments

• Z77X-UP4-TH_USB.png
    Z77X-UP4-TH_USB.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 106
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back