Contribute
Register

Optiplex 5050 Mini, Integrated Intel Graphics 630 help.

Did you follow anyone's Dell 5050 micro specific guide or just use Dortania to create the EFI ?
I got the EFI from here but don't remember which topic it was. I did not create the EFI myself as I am too new to all this. Here is my EFI folder as of now.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    15.7 MB · Views: 39
I am too new to all this.
Study this guide for the 7050 micro on Github and try to emulate that EFI folder. You've got way too many .efi files in your drivers folder. Not sure why they are all there. You really only need these 3 to get a functional system.
Screen Shot 3.jpg

Here's all that are in yours.
Screen Shot 2.jpg

Last edited:
Study this guide for the 7050 micro on Github and try to emulate that EFI folder. You've got way too many files in your drivers folder. Not sure why they are all there. You really only need these 3 to get a functional system.
View attachment 570870
Here's all that are in yours.
View attachment 570869
trs96, you made my day man. I followed the guide for the 7050 micro and my hardware acceleration works 100% Holy crap, I worked on this for 1 month now and you made it happen. I super appreciate all your help and patience with me here. Thanks again and have a great weekend. Thanks to all others here that tried helping me. Much appreciated guys. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 8.57.45 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 8.57.45 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
Back