Contribute
Register

Options to be check marked for clover UEFI bootloader r4674 for making Mojave USB Installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel DH61WW
CPU
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3300 Mhz, 2 Core(s)
Graphics
Zotac GeForce GT 730 GPU (2 GB
I want to make Mojave USB installer with latest clover EFI bootloader v2 r4674. I want to install it in my USB drive but I am getting confused about its setup. Please note I check marked the following:

ü Clover for UEFI booting only

ü Instal Clover in the ESP

UEFI Drivers

ü appleImageCodec-64

ü AppleKeyAggregator-64

ü AppleKeyFeeder-64

ü AppleUITheme-64

ü DataHubDxe-64

ü FirmwareVolume-64

ü FSInject-64

ü SMCHelper-64

ü VBoxHfs-64

ü ApfsDriverLoader-64

ü AppleImageLoader-64

I am confused which following option should I check mark as I do not know the difference between one another.

a)AprioMemoryFix-64, b) OSXAptioFix3Drv-64, c) ) OSXAptioFixDrv-64

Should I check mark PartitionDxe-64 as I have already installed Windows 10 in one of the partitions of my Hard Drive.

I possess Full HD 32 inch Sony TV -cum- Desktop Computer having Intel i3-2120 (2nd generation SandyBridge) CPU paired with Nvidia GeForce GT 730 (2 GB) GPU. Motherboard Intel DH61WW.

Use AptioMemoryFix-64.efi.

Most people only need :
ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi (or apfs.efi)
AptioMemoryFix-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
HFSPlus.efi (or vboxhfs-64-efi)

so make sure that you have at least these four.

Use AptioMemoryFix-64.efi.

Most people only need :
ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi (or apfs.efi)
AptioMemoryFix-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
HFSPlus.efi (or vboxhfs-64-efi)

so make sure that you have at least these four.

Should I check mark PartitionDxe-64 as I have installed Windows 10 in one of the partitions of hard drive:
what is the difference between a) OSXAptioFix3Drv-64 , b) OSXAptioFix2Drv-64 and ?

Should I check mark PartitionDxe-64 as I have installed Windows 10 in one of the partitions of hard drive:
If you need additional drivers to support your Windows partition then obviously you should install them.

what is the difference between a) OSXAptioFix3Drv-64 , b) OSXAptioFix2Drv-64 and ?
OsxAptioFix3Drv is a OsxAptioFix2Drv rev 4369 renamed to be different. This version supported NVRAM.

There's no real downside to including PartitionDxe-64; it's needed to support 'odd' partitioning schemes, like if you have a drive partitioned as a hybrid GPT/MBR drive, or the older Apple Partition Map scheme. It won't break anything if you don't need it though.

If you need additional drivers to support your Windows partition then obviously you should install them.

OsxAptioFix3Drv is a OsxAptioFix2Drv rev 4369 renamed to be different. This version supported NVRAM.

Can Windows PC having intel i3-2120 (2nd Generation SandyBridge Processor) paired with Nvidia GeForce GT 730 (2 GB) GPU support NVRAM? Shall Clover UEFI Boot Mode + Emulated NVRAM in MultiBeast work in Windows PC?

Can NVRAM be installed in Windows PC? I possess Full HD 32 inch Sony TV -cum- Desktop Computer having Intel i3-2120 (2nd generation SandyBridge) CPU paired with Nvidia GeForce GT 730 (2 GB) GPU. Motherboard Intel DH61WW. Will OSXAptioFix3Drv work for making Mojave USB Installer with clover bootloader v2 r4674? If not, which is the best option for me a) OSXAptioFixDrv-64 or b) AptioMemoryFix-64? Basically I do not know the difference among the above three. Will Clover UEFI Boot Mode + Emulated NVRAM in MultiBeast work in Windows PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back