Contribute
Register

Optimized AppleHDA for Realtek ALC 892 on Lion - Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
begna112 said:
OK so i found out that I was removing the HDAEnablers wrong. i had just been dropping in the trash but you really have to right click then move to trash.

So, I can now see all my audio outputs but I cannot hear anything at all.
Reply with your dsdt and a copy of IOReg.

Here To Help said:
toleda,
Why can't MSI motherboard users hear any audio coming out after AppleHDA is correctly loaded? I even have it now running side by side with HDMI and I can hear the HDMI audio.
Also does the SL kext work for MSI motherboards or is it the same issue?
I don't know why sound does not work on MSI motherboards. When someone figures it out, hopefully, they will let you know what they did. I have asked others to try the SL solution and it did not make sound. You can try any system definition you like.

hi Toleda
I wanted to thank you for your great work and then I wanted to ask if you could help me with the problem of audio with my Sabertooth p67. The problem arose when I upgraded UEFI BIOS to version 3302. Now I can only get the audio outputs with VoodooHDA while before the update it worked very well with the applehda. I tried all the kext found on multibeast ... I am attaching ioreg (with vodoohda working) and my dsdt. I really hope you manage to find the solution! thanks again

Attachments

• vodoohdaioreg.zip
    691 KB · Views: 86
  • dsdt.aml
    46.5 KB · Views: 144
ilmixmoto said:
hi Toleda
I wanted to thank you for your great work and then I wanted to ask if you could help me with the problem of audio with my Sabertooth p67. The problem arose when I upgraded UEFI BIOS to version 3302. Now I can only get the audio outputs with VoodooHDA while before the update it worked very well with the applehda. I tried all the kext found on multibeast ... I am attaching ioreg (with vodoohda working) and my dsdt. I really hope you manage to find the solution! thanks again
Voodoo IOReg is not helpful. When convenient, edit dsdt/HDEF/Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized) as described in the first post, delete all Voodoo and install MultiBeast/Patched AppleHDA/ALC892. Reply with dsdt and a new copy of IOReg.

toleda said:
ilmixmoto said:
hi Toleda
Voodoo IOReg is not helpful. When convenient, edit dsdt/HDEF/Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized) as described in the first post, delete all Voodoo and install MultiBeast/Patched AppleHDA/ALC892. Reply with dsdt and a new copy of IOReg.
Hello Toleda
Here's how you asked of the ioreg with applehda uploaded.
i'm not capable of changing the dsdt because if I do dsdtedit don't compile the file because most of the errors ...
Thanks of 'aid

Attachments

• dsdt.aml
    46.5 KB · Views: 143
  • hda ioreg.zip
    620.7 KB · Views: 119
ilmixmoto said:
i'm not capable of changing the dsdt because if I do dsdtedit don't compile the file because most of the errors ...
Is there a S/L/E/AppleHDA.kext? If yes, what version (Finder/Get Info)? If no, what method did you use to install audio?

Regarding the dsdt, it compiles fine. There are warnings and remarks, nothing serious. dsdt/HDEF only should have layout-id and pinconfiguration injections as shown in the 1st post of this thread. Make the edits, compile and install.

toleda said:
ilmixmoto said:
Is there a S/L/E/AppleHDA.kext? If yes, what version (Finder/Get Info)? If no, what method did you use to install audio?

Regarding the dsdt, it compiles fine. There are warnings and remarks, nothing serious. dsdt/HDEF only should have layout-id and pinconfiguration injections as shown in the 1st post of this thread. Make the edits, compile and install.
hello Toleda
i have installed the latest version of your patched applehda 2.1.7 to 892. installed with multibeast 4.5.2. add new ioreg with new dsdt.
Thanks "Here to help" for dsdt edit!
Thanks Toleda for the help!

Attachments

• ioreg applehda.zip
    650.8 KB · Views: 85
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back