i7 6700K Skylake
Graphics
EVGA Geforce GTX1050Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So I have spent the last few weeks getting my computer up and running. I also noticed that there were a group of VERY deep instructions and advice, and then what I would refer to as "Scrip Kiddies" who just keep running stuff they don't understand to solve the problem. Some of them looked like they ran 20+ "Fixes" and I can only imagine what that would do to the stability of their system.

I am curious what people think of the Clover Configurator program, goods and bass, and then also does having a Config.plist that is bloated slow down load time, and what other issues does it have? (If someone that is knowledgeable would like to see what I am running and offer any points, I would definitely appreciate it.)

Thanks!

:)

I use Clover Configurator for most of my edits. I keep it up to date and pay close attention to which confit.plist file is actually being edited.

Actually, I also use it as my default program to mount the EFI partitions. CC is the only one that tells you which EFI is attached to which drive - much better than trying to remember disk0s2 stuff. It tells you "this is the current boot drive - MacHD" instead of unix drive designation.

Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 1.08.21 PM.png

This is another problem child for some people, when inputting values sometimes we get confused about HEX vs Base64:

Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 1.09.50 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back