RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hllo
I use open core 0.6.2 and I want to disable S.I.P on MacOS 10.15.7
so I use as per guide :
NVRAM -> Add -> 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82 -> csr-active-config) >FF070000 - Disable all flags in macOS Mojave and in macOS Catalina (0x7ff) as Apple introduced a value for executable policy.
and in terminal I have this
~ % csrutil status System Integrity Protection status: unknown (Custom Configuration). Configuration: Apple Internal: enabled Kext Signing: disabled Filesystem Protections: disabled Debugging Restrictions: disabled DTrace Restrictions: disabled NVRAM Protections: disabled BaseSystem Verification: disabled This is an unsupported configuration, likely to break in the future and leave your machine in an unknown state.
So it seems that S.I.P. isn't completely disable.
How to archive that ?
Thanks

Motherboard
Asus ProArt B550 Creator
CPU
Ryzen 9 5900X
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
In Terminal, enter nvram -p or look at Hackintool > NVRAM and see if the variable csr-active-config is correctly set.
If not reset Nvram at start in the picker.
The value is FF070000 in both hackintool and terminal.
And I still get the previous result to csrutil status

Motherboard
Asus ProArt B550 Creator
CPU
Ryzen 9 5900X
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
~ % csrutil status System Integrity Protection status: unknown (Custom Configuration). Configuration: Apple Internal: enabled Kext Signing: disabled Filesystem Protections: disabled Debugging Restrictions: disabled DTrace Restrictions: disabled NVRAM Protections: disabled BaseSystem Verification: disabled This is an unsupported configuration, likely to break in the future and leave your machine in an unknown state.
What is " Apple Internal: enabled" ?

Motherboard
GA-P55A-UD3
CPU
Intel i7
Graphics
GTX 550Ti
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hllo
I use open core 0.6.2 and I want to disable S.I.P on MacOS 10.15.7
so I use as per guide :
NVRAM -> Add -> 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82 -> csr-active-config) >FF070000 - Disable all flags in macOS Mojave and in macOS Catalina (0x7ff) as Apple introduced a value for executable policy.
and in terminal I have this
So it seems that S.I.P. isn't completely disable.
How to archive that ?
Thanks
Hi oli.mathieu, did u find a fix to your problem? I'm having the same problem.

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
How did you enebled SIP? I´m trying and with the safe mode way, without success...
csr-active-config by default is set to 00000000 which enables System Integrity Protection