Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Z790 TUF Gaming Pus WFFi
CPU
i7-13700K
Graphics
Radeon VII
Hi all,

I've been trying to switch from clover to opencore for a few days now in order to solve a couple of audio issues but can't get past ACPI table loading. I'm attaching both my working clover and non-working opencore folders, I understand this is an SSDT issue but can't find where to start from, I already tried removing most, removing all, but always get the same results, if someone could guide me through the process, I'd highly appreciate it.

I'm also getting the non schema warnings prior to picker, I made a config.plist from scratch based on sample.plist but it's still there.

Dell Latitude E6540
Intel 4810MQ
16gb ram
BCM94352 wifi

Thanks!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    8.4 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG_10777.jpg
    IMG_10777.jpg
    841.7 KB · Views: 221
Hi all,

I've been trying to switch from clover to opencore for a few days now in order to solve a couple of audio issues but can't get past ACPI table loading. I'm attaching both my working clover and non-working opencore folders, I understand this is an SSDT issue but can't find where to start from, I already tried removing most, removing all, but always get the same results, if someone could guide me through the process, I'd highly appreciate it.

I'm also getting the non schema warnings prior to picker, I made a config.plist from scratch based on sample.plist but it's still there.

Dell Latitude E6540
Intel 4810MQ
16gb ram
BCM94352 wifi

Thanks!
test without all your ssdt's, try one at a time, not all of those will be needed

Thanks for the reply.

It was the patches and not the SSDTs that created the problem. I removed all for now, also removed all SSDTs apart from GPIO, PNLF, PLUG and EC.

Now I'm stuck here:

Attachments

• IMG_1087.JPG
    IMG_1087.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 115
Thanks for the reply.

It was the patches and not the SSDTs that created the problem. I removed all for now, also removed all SSDTs apart from GPIO, PNLF, PLUG and EC.

Now I'm stuck here:
zip and upload your OC folder only

Here you are!

Attachments

• OC.zip
    4 MB · Views: 148
Petros at first glance you are missing VirtualSMC and plugin kexts. https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Desktop-Guide/ktext.html, it's about a third of the way down the webpage. I'm actually stuck a little further ahead in the process than this ^_^, trying to install my first hackintosh on a E6440.

Hope that is of some use,
Chris

Last edited:
I swear I posted here already and it disappeared.

Did anyone make any progress with this? I get the touchpad working but can't see the cursor. Keyboard works too. Then no HDD/SSD shows up to perform the install to either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back