Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell XPS 13 9343
CPU
i5 5200U
Graphics
HD 5500
Hi Everyone!
I am kind of new to hackintoshing, although I have done some in the past. I am having an issue right now with open core and the macOS BigSur Installer where every time it boots in verbose mode, the installation freezes at Adding AGDP mode Validate Property. After 1 min it displays “exited with abnormal code 1”
I have attached a photo of what’s going on.
I hope someone can help me resolve this.
Laptop specs:
Dell XPS 13 9343
Intel Core i5 5200U
8GB RAM
Intel HD graphics 5500

Attachments

• 3CD6660B-DA01-4922-9656-B3683B7AE2B4.png
    3CD6660B-DA01-4922-9656-B3683B7AE2B4.png
    11.2 MB · Views: 37
Hi Everyone!
I am kind of new to hackintoshing, although I have done some in the past. I am having an issue right now with open core and the macOS BigSur Installer where every time it boots in verbose mode, the installation freezes at Adding AGDP mode Validate Property. After 1 min it displays “exited with abnormal code 1”
I have attached a photo of what’s going on.
I hope someone can help me resolve this.
Laptop specs:
Dell XPS 13 9343
Intel Core i5 5200U
8GB RAM
Intel HD graphics 5500
best to start off with Catalina first:

best to start off with Catalina first:
So do I have to recreate all the EFI files and all that as I followed the OpenCore Tutorial to create my config.posit. Do I use that one or the other one provided for the Catalina installer?

So do I have to recreate all the EFI files and all that as I followed the OpenCore Tutorial to create my config.posit. Do I use that one or the other one provided for the Catalina installer?
you can use the files from my guide and then read post 2 of the guide for the changes

So after installing Catalina sucessfully do i use my EFI files or how do I do the upgrade to BigSur?

So after installing Catalina sucessfully do i use my EFI files or how do I do the upgrade to BigSur?
once you have installed Catalina, you would then do this correctly:

then upgrade your opencore correctly and also your kexts

then you can download Big Sur from appstore and install it

Ah, I see. How do I update the OpenCore? And one more thing. What about the com.apple.recovery folder

Ah, I see. How do I update the OpenCore? And one more thing. What about the com.apple.recovery folder
I would concentrate on installing Catalina and doing the usb setup first

Hi again,
I’ve ran into an issue. The verbose is stuck at Forcing CS_RUNTIME for entitlement: com.apple.private.security.next-management.
I have a image of it here

Attachments

• CA91E505-D517-433E-B740-64C91EDB6EC3.jpeg
    CA91E505-D517-433E-B740-64C91EDB6EC3.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back