Contribute
Register

[OpenCore] [Alderlake] [I3-12100] Doesnt come so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS PRIME H610M-K D4
CPU
i3-12100
Graphics
> Need model name or version number > See Rules!
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
well today i was trying to get mac monterey installed on my desktop, I came pretty far but i notice i need to boot into my USB 2/3 times to get to Mac os, After that it randomly crashes when i am longer then 3 minuts in, Cant find anything in crash reports only from why it didnt boot up, Cant figure out wat is wrong or wat i did wrong.

Setup,
Intel i3-12100
Asus PRIME H610M-K D4 (LGA-1700)
DDR4 16GB 3200Mhz
NVME 128 GB,

Reason why its so cheaped out is because i want to see if its possible to run newest system with low budget,

i believe my problem is in the Config.plist
(i putted the crash files and config.plist in) if you need anything else let me know, I would appriciate the help!

Attachments

• opencore-2022-05-04-205716.txt
    256 KB · Views: 100
  • opencore-2022-05-04-210908.txt
    256 KB · Views: 116
  • config.plist
    40.2 KB · Views: 94
well today i was trying to get mac monterey installed on my desktop, I came pretty far but i notice i need to boot into my USB 2/3 times to get to Mac os, After that it randomly crashes when i am longer then 3 minuts in, Cant find anything in crash reports only from why it didnt boot up, Cant figure out wat is wrong or wat i did wrong.

Setup,
Intel i3-12100
Asus PRIME H610M-K D4 (LGA-1700)
DDR4 16GB 3200Mhz
NVME 128 GB,

Reason why its so cheaped out is because i want to see if its possible to run newest system with low budget,

i believe my problem is in the Config.plist
(i putted the crash files and config.plist in) if you need anything else let me know, I would appriciate the help!
are you using a very old ps2 keyboard and mouse?

No why ? Corsair K55
just wondering why are have VoodooPS2Controller kext, mostly used in laptops and very old computers

also ALS0.aml is for laptops as well

also you realise that you need to use an AMD video card? as your intel graphics is not support

just wondering why are have VoodooPS2Controller kext, mostly used in laptops and very old computers

also you realise that you need to use an AMD video card? as your intel graphics is not support
ahh thats the problem thanks for helping me out!

But it keeps me wondering how did i get into the booting system from Apple it sellf ?

But it keeps me wondering how did i get into the booting system from Apple it sellf ?
not sure

but without working graphics, it will be a fruitless exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back