Contribute
Register

OpenCore 0.9.5 - EFI/OC/ACPI/ folder with LOTS of SSD-BAT.aml folders..?

Motherboard
HP Pavilion 14-bk1xx-OC0.9.5
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have my HP Pavilion Laptop -mostly working (InfraRed on webcam/FaceTime and keyboard brightness is not), but I noticed within my:
EFI/OC/ACPI folder, the SSD-BAT.aml shows up as a folder and within that, another folder and another folder etc. (see attached image). The battery used to display but now does not. Not sure what's up?

Any advice on why the SSD-BAT.aml turns into a folder after boot (maybe something in the config.plist?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 08.14.35.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 08.14.35.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • config.plist
    31.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I have my HP Pavilion Laptop -mostly working (InfraRed on webcam/FaceTime and keyboard brightness is not), but I noticed within my:
EFI/OC/ACPI folder, the SSD-BAT.aml shows up as a folder and within that, another folder and another folder etc. (see attached image). The battery used to display but now does not. Not sure what's up?

Any advice on why the SSD-BAT.aml turns into a folder after boot (maybe something in the config.plist?

Thanks!
that isn't correct

it should be just a file

delete those folders as not required

that isn't correct

it should be just a file

delete those folders as not required

After boot, it converts to a folder full of lots of folders. very odd behavior. I've now added my config.plist file

After boot, it converts to a folder full of lots of folders. very odd behavior. I've now added my config.plist file
your zipped efi would be better

your zipped efi would be better
here you go - I had to delete all the folders and include the original SSD-BAT.aml file that I used which turns into folders when running OpenCore 0.9.5

Thanks for taking a look.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    7.7 MB · Views: 27
here you go - I had to delete all the folders and include the original SSD-BAT.aml file that I used which turns into folders when running IC 0.9.5

Thanks for taking a look.
can't see much wrong but delete the backup folder

also try deleting the aml file for your battery and disable the Find and Replace entries for your battery and also add ECEnabler.kext

can't see much wrong but delete the backup folder

also try deleting the aml file for your battery and disable the Find and Replace entries for your battery and also add ECEnabler.kext
That worked thank you!

Back