Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
@jimmyjames1stad

This is based on the following assumptions:
  • Your system is as described in your User Profile.
  • Gigabyte GA-Z270M-D3H, i5-7600 and RX 580 with Broadcom WiFi/BT card.
  • You are using OpenCore 0.7.8 (latest release)
  • Your are installing Big Sur 11.6+
Config.plist issues:
  1. You have AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext enabled. This is not supported in Big Sur and needs to have the MaxKernel option set as 19.9.9, so it is not used in versions of macOS newer than Catalina 10.15.6.
  2. You have AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext and AirPortBrcmNIC_Injector.kext loading before Lilu.kext, this is wrong. Any kexts relying on Lilu.kext have to be loaded after Lilu.kext in the config.plist.
  3. You do not have the main AirportBrcmFixup.kext, which contains the two Broadcom injectors (in a Plugins folder) in your setup.
  4. You have AirportItlwm.kext in your config.
    • Do you have two WiFi cards in your system?
    • Are both active?
  5. You have Kernel > Quirks > XhciPortLimit option enabled. This hasn't worked since macOS Big Sur 11.3, so needs to be disabled for anything newer.
  6. You have agpdmod=pikera and -wegnoegpu boot arguments in your config.plist. This is wrong.
  7. You don't need the agpdmod=pikera boot argument with an RX580 graphics card. That boot argument is used with RX5000 and RX6000 series graphics cards.
  8. The use of -wegnoegpu disables all discrete graphics cards, so your RX580 would be disabled in macOS.
  9. As you have your IGPU (HD630) set with an empty/headless Framebuffer you have no functioning graphics in your system.
  10. You have stupidly posted a copy of your config.plist with your Serial Number readable. Someone could copy this and mess up your ability to access any Apple Services.
I am going to move your first post to a save place. But five people have downloaded your config.plist, six including me.

So I would recommend the following.
  1. Sign out of any Apple services on any system using your current Serial number.
  2. Generate a new SMBIOS 18.3 and use that in future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back